Clearing out your lingerie drawer for a summer vacation? packing for an upcoming work trip? No need to worry about packing your bras – we have got you covered. In this blog post, we’ll teach you how to fold a bra for travel so that it is both safe and comfortable. We’ll also provide a few tips on packing bras so they don’t get crushed or tangled in your luggage. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, our guide is sure to help make things go smoothly.
What is a Foldable Bra?
There’s no need to be embarrassed when you can’t find your bra. A foldable bra is perfect for travel because it takes up very little space and can easily fit into a small bag.
1. Find a comfortable bra that you don’t mind wrinkling up a bit.
2. Unfold the bra so that the cups are laying flat on your arms.
3. Make two vertical folds in the top of each cup, about an inch from the edge.
4. Bring the ends of the folded fabric up towards the center of the cups and tuck them underneath, forming a loop.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for all other cups.
How to Fold a Bra for Travel
If you’re traveling with a bra, it can be a pain to try and fold it so that it fits in your luggage. Here’s how to fold a bra for travel:
1. Start by folding the straps in half so that they’re no longer than your arm’s length.
2. Cross the straps over the front of the bra, tucking them underneath. Then pull up on the ends to tighten.
3. Now take the cups in your hands and press them together at the center, creating a crease.
4. Flip each cup so that the seam is facing outwards, then spread them apart again to create an even space inside each cup.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for the other side of the bra.
Tips for Folding a Bra for Travel
If you’re packing your own bra for travel, follow these folding tips to make packing and unpacking a breeze:
-Start by folding the band in half so that the cups are now small squares.
-Next, fold each of the cups in half, so that they now form triangles.
-Finally, tuck the edges of each triangle under itself to form a neat little package.
Having a bra that can be easily folded for travel is a great way to keep your breasts contained and comfortable while you’re on the go. There are several methods for folding bras, so find one that works best for you and try it out when packing your suitcase. Some tips to follow include: making sure the clasp is easy to open and close, following the seams along the cup instead of pulling them tight, and placing padding in the cups between folds.
No Comment! Be the first one.